C.L.A.P. 1 : Tones C.L.A.P. 1 : Tones

I wish...

I wish Sr. Chang was teaching me.

SS - The Math of God SS - The Math of God

I'm not sure

Being a mathematically though unreligious person, I follow your logic but as some have mentioned, not the conclusions. I think you make a few jumps that are a bit unrealistic, and as many have explained sometimes life just imitates math because of optimization. Math and sequences lead to very wasteless patterns, which nature through darwinism and advancement strives toward.

Still, it is a creative premise, you present you points well despite my disagreeing with them, and the video as a whole is enjoyable to watch.

What Would You Do?? What Would You Do??

Well...

If my hands became penguins and my head became not penguins... well i'd scratch my head on that one and --- oh god!! THE PENGUINS ARE ATTACKING

the better question is what would brian boitano do

ShellShock Live v1.0+ ShellShock Live v1.0+

great game

great game. I have only experienced the problems some people are talking about once and ive been playing for around a month so i'd say its a fantastic game

Monotris Monotris

Very Creative

Very new and fun idea.

I only have one issue that seems to stem from the concept of multiple point for complex shapes. I understand fully that with strange shapes that include multiple tetris blocks, that you would need a system to give point for all shapes. In fact that is one of the more creative aspects of the game. My problem is that because of this feature you seem to get more points by not planning and just stringing arbitrary blocks together and hoping for the best. It almost takes out the element of skill when you are rewarded for randomness.

Still, an 8 for such an amazing new idea.

Indie Jones Indie Jones

one key problem

This is a great and creative game, however its too easy to break the combo to push the rock back. This is essential to keep the game going, and its just a bit too hard, specifically for one reason.

The gems on the far left and far right are the hardest to reach. Presumably players stay in the middle, so they have a shot at getting gems from either side to keep the combo going, However because of the shape of the screen for perspective's sake, the gems on the sides are seen for less time than those in the middle, and appear 3/4 to the bottom rather than at the bottom, then players must make a split dash and hope to get them, but there usually isnt enough time. The side gems are just too hard to get, but that wouldnt be such a problem if missing one didnt wreck your entire combo.

For that I have to give a lower rating, sorry. Other than that it is a good game

seanjames responds:

A fair point, indeed, and one that seems to be shared by many reviewers. Consistent feedback is a good thing, even if it's not all praise. I appreciate your input. Thanks for playing. Please support Nathan if you can. If you can't, no biggie :)

desert race desert race

Amazing

Very nice work. Reminds me of the artwork from Magic: The Gathering, so really takes me back. Great composition and details.